About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/05/12

Sakura Oda in Black




...............Loading




File no found


Error 444


## UNAUTHORIZED USER LOG ON:

WHITE_PAWN > Red Queen. Can you see me?
Tell me, the password is 0?

RED_QUEEN > You know, the password is not 0. Remember of her? 

WHITE_PAWN > Is Oda Sakura, which appeared to me at the end of darkness of my eyes!

RED_QUEEN > You can still see the image of Oda?

WHITE_PAWN > Yes of course, was not just once, it was just like that, all in black.

RED_QUEEN > This is the disturbing vision in the morning?

WHITE_PAWN > Correct, but what about when see the red, through the darkness?

RED_QUEEN > Just pray, that Sayashi never cross the traffic light, when it is red.

WHITE_PAWN > I lose 2 millions, but I am free of his arrogance.

RED_QUEEN > It's time to do something illegal again...

## USER LOG OFF RED_QUEEN ##

> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.

> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.

> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.



No comments: