About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2011/07/22

GCGC Spain 222


You and me we are not united
only by the number 2

Did you know that the letter G was born because the letter C.
They are very similar (GCGCGCGCGCGC)




Cool your name in Roman numerals is a strong link with the number 2





You remember the broken clock CCCC




When it worked
The Same Clock in Google Street View 16:22


Here 5 five minutes after I photographed the Bus Sunflower 777


40 seconds after the Real Sunflower (red arrow)


The clock seen from another angle
with advertising, Madrid Agora-Now Madrid (Spain)




The grave with Sunflower. Plate on top, was practically cleared



Written on top of tomb - Familia Carmine di Spagna (Family Carmine from Spain)



Inside the grave




Curiously, I just googled on Google StreetView and returned to the cemetery, after you tweeted the vlog 22 (Bar Basque Spanish Cuisine), on July 8



Shortly after his twitter mysteriously suggested the automatic translation into Spanish. Your twitter had no word in Spanish. At the same moment, appeared in my timeline, someone from Barcelona.



I  visited many countries, the 2Second country I visited was Spain-Madrid (airplane stopover, just 10hours), I was 11 years old.

What does it mean Spain for you?

CiCi pay attention to political events. Have you thought about working in politics.
I have a feeling about this.



LOVE 22



No comments: