About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2012/11/07

Haruna HoneyComb of Chocolat




My mirror, my ring, Say what comes now
Rainbow of Paper, Where gold must be
I want to learn, to know
When the Star makes a sign, It's a crystal ball
Or are you, Wants say, Who likes to shine
Loosed in Heaven
Honeycomb
So sweet to taste, So easy to like!

Girl, Girl Chocolate with Honey, Dream a dream in full
Pretend my Heroine, That the World is a ball
I want to learn, to know
When the Star makes a sign, It's a crystal ball
Or are you, Wants say, Who likes to shine
Loosed in Heaven
Honeycomb
So sweet to taste, So easy to like!

Behind the rainbow paper, beyond of Horizon
There is an Enchanted World made ​​for you Haruna
Where the colorful dream, live behind the Hill
And a little House of Cookie, Muffins and Ice Cream
Sweet Brigadier, Brownies, Jelly Roll and Candy Milk
Just you be careful not to melt!


Haruna and all Humanity left the Paradise of Chocolate 
Now all live in Bees's Heaven.
But one day everyone, will return to the Paradise of Chocolate.
With rivers of Honey, made ​​of Love and Happiness.
Chocolate Chocolate Choc Choc beats my Heart!



by #TeamHarunaChocoBrowniesAndHoneyMuffins



Haruna Honey and Money $$ 


Chocolate Chocolate Choc Choc beats my Heart!
Now on a tunnel trip time an update of this post 7 years later ...

November 07, 2012   to ............ 7y-->  ........Haruna Iikubo's net worth grows
500.000,00 thousand dollars 2012
1.000.000,00 million dollars 2013
2.700.000,00 million thousand dollars 2014
5.000.000,00 million dollars 2015
7.000.000,00 million dollars 2016
11.000.000,00 million dollars 2017
13.000.000,00 million dollars 2018
17.000.000,00 million dollars  ....   August 22, 2019

The Highest Paid Idol of All Time! 
Iikubo's net worth in yens 
¥ 1.808.392.000,00 

PS: Not included your private jet and yacht!



   

A wota didn't want to believe in your fortune, he said that Sayumi was richer than you.
I said no! Haruna has entrepreneurial spirit, she is smart and has other sources of income.
Even in defeat Michishige Sayumi is number 4. You are Wrong Wota, Sayumi is not richer than Iikubo! Haruna is 4x richer than Miss Michishige. Iikubo 17 million dollars, Sayumi 4 million dollars. Awesome all of Sayumi is 4!  
https://networthpost.org/net-worth/sayumi-michishige-net-worth/
On this day i woke up exactly at 4:44am. Wow!!

Weird things happened in the Twitter code, something led me to the Haruna blog I noticed,
a trick with the english language, Honey Coming Blog, which resembles HoneyComb.
Then I remembered this post, i wrote in 2012, few days before, you Haruna changed your chocolate color to yellow honey.




Our blog link on my Twitter profile, without me doing anything. 
A Strange error in Twitter code Why??




The interesting thing is that after I accessed your blog, which mysteriously was linked to my twitter, and having accessed this old post (Haruna HoneyComb of Chocolat)

I got up from my chair, and looked down from the central courtyard of a building, which i entered. 
In that wooden furniture, you only notice the hive structure, just when you are on top. 
And even more curious is that this large hexagon beehive structure is chocolat-colored.



That photo now match "Haruna HoneyComb of Chocolat!!!Awesome!!! 7 years later!

A few minutes before writing the update of this old post, walking down the street, starts randomly playing the music of New Order - Crystal.
I made a little joke with Reina saying, she was a poor girl from Fukuoka. And New Order music says, "I'm a poor man" . I started to smile.

But the most interesting piece reminded me of the things, that i said about you, about money and your fortune, and about your honey, like rich yellow gold.


In the excerpt of the song speaks, honey and money.

"Here comes love
It's like honey
You can't buy it with money
You shook me to the core"

The curious thing about this music video, that band is just the cover of New Order,
but the people liked it so much, the cover of his own band, that they are in the official video, replacing the official band.
Very strange! 

Very strange energy 1555. 5th dimension, where is Mitsui Aika?



But not only that Haruna, it's other weird things you can't even imagine!...
The bee on my back!










No comments: