About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/01/07

Ayumi and the Ambivalence

Ambivalence is a state of having simultaneous, conflicting feelings toward a person or thing. Stated another way, ambivalence is the experience of having thoughts and/or emotions of both positive and negative valence toward someone or something. A common example of ambivalence is the feeling of both love and hate for a person. The term also refers to situations where "mixed feelings" of a more general sort are experienced, or where a person experiences uncertainty or indecisiveness concerning something.

The Blue, color blue, which fills the entire sky creating the specter of infinity. The horizon of infinity, where we should go. The celestial chariot is always the final destination the paradise blue.
The sun even with splendor of fire, it is encapsulated in the blue sky, giving just a few hours of freedom at the end of the day for its orange splendor.
The vanity of the blue sky, is his immense mirror that is the ocean that turns into blue. "Reina".


The red blood, the same blood that dripped from my feet after I see the photo of Haruna, by the explosion of Coffee Cup "Kanon"Koharu". The blood that only gains higher status when it turns into blue blood. Blood Royal. Tulips, many tulips, when exactly did the inspiration for its traces, its forms, I can feel the sweet smell of them, even distant. Do not know if Sendai has many tulips,
But the Flower Daughter was born there.


Who is that girl, what's happening right now, why this pressure in my mind and in my heart.
Who is Ayumi what its essence, origin. "Aika" you are there!? "SAyumi"!
"Mizuki",
"Ai",
"Tsunku",
You are all there, I can feel the presence of all of you. Since that train, one short train journey with AYa ISHIguro, who held my hand, and I did not fall. A train that I did not know the origin, but equal the heavenly chariot as destination the Blue Paradise, the ultimate destination of that train is undoubtedly Tokyo.


Tokyo, home of Momusu, where is the Momusu's house, where is my feeling, where is my heart, my life, my thoughts, maybe there is my last refuge, to await the end of everything.
I knock on the door, Gaki opens the door ... A...

Why I call you Ayumi Lumi Light, here I am talking a lot of light. Your smile is the most striking, a lot of life, revealing all the inebriating joy, reverence the happiness . Everyone should thank you, for your wonderful smile. On the day that your smile erase, millions of stars in the sky will extinguish.



The 12 stars and 2 stars. On August 27 2012 I wrote this:

I talked with 2 stars who already shining in highest sky. And lamentably it happens with 2 who already shines in the early morning. #Guard
Coincidentally the 2 new stars that more shines in the new dawn #TeamAyumiLumiLight & #TeamHarukaOrangeLovers Force Mes Petites ✿⊱╮


I was very sad for his pains. The same day I prayed for you 2, for some reason, unknown to me. I fell asleep in the backyard of my house, it never happened, without my prior consent.
I just know, that when I opened my eyes to the blue sky at 7 am I saw only 2 stars.
2 stars of the morning, equal I had written.
I was very happy and said to myself, that star on the left is Ayumi and that star on the right is Haruka.


Ayumi, the Magic is Real, everything you've heard about the tales more fantastic, really exists.
For more cold and concrete is becoming this world, believe it, believe in Magic!
And every time that you approach of the most sublime feelings, more closer you approach of the Sweet Fountain and Infinite Magic. Never lose the Faith!

The Throne. My friend from Canada Jennally Geniallys no knows the hate, Ayumi also certainly, will never know.

No comments: