About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/12/17

愛 I am AI, I am Love 'n pAin


The word Ai 愛 Was the first word, that I learned in Japanese. Ai means Love (Amor) in Portuguese, Love and pAin agAin walking together, 2 words always go together.
The word Ai in Portuguese is also an interjection (In grammar, an interjection or exclamation may be a word used to express an emotion or sentiment on the part of the speaker, although most interjections have clear definitions).
The interjection Ai,  expresses the pain in Portuguese
Ai! - Pain
Aiii!- Much Pain
AAAAiiiiiiiii!!!!!! - Agonizing of pain


A lady spoke Ai Ai. on my side right now, but she was not in pain, was sleepy. Really weird.
I think the interjection Ai! May not be used only in Portuguese, but in many languages ​​to express the pain. Usually in english Ai! is Ouch! or Ouchie!
This was just a simple example, a curious observation of this feeling called love, which can only be created with suffering and sacrifice, to become strong and real
Life will always require proof of you, to know the intensity of this feeling inside your heart.
And the 2 ingredients will always Love and Pain, key ingredients in alchemy to create real love.


I remember a few months ago, I made ​​another allusion with the word love and pain, I found the word Lovendor. I cut the word and found some things.
 Lovendor - Slice up the word - Love / n / dor



<----2 Good Songs for this picture

Michel Teló - Ai se eu te pego
http://letras.mus.br/michel-telo/1930299/

Nossa, nossa
Assim você me mata
Ai se eu te pego, ai ai se eu te pego
Delícia, delícia
Assim você me mata
Ai se eu te pego, ai ai se eu te pego

Zeze di Camargo e Luciano - Pão de Mel http://letras.mus.br/zeze-di-camargo-e-luciano/72533/
Ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai Esse amor!
É bom demais Ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai
Esse amor! Marcou demais
(Demais! Demais!) Ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai
Esse amor! Ficou em mim, Ai, ai, ai, ai, ai, ai 

Esse amor! Não vai ter fim...

Someone started to listen Zeze di Camargo close to me. I can not believe it. Music is Toma Juízo.

Last October 14 was a bombardment of 14, Machine 14, 8214 followers 14:14 minutes, to start writing. Post 77 perfection of God 7+7= 14. Definitely 2014 is coming.

Ai Takahashi, one petal of rose on the subway, was for me?



  


No comments: