About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/02/04

Sakura Oda, Sherlock HOlmes, M's and Mirrors

The day began February 1, and I'm singing, without knowing the reason the song, No More Lonely Nights, of ex-Beatles Paul Mc Cartney, living legend of rock.
Remembering Rock, I visit the official website of a rock band called Lovendor.
The video featured on the site is short, about the Music Festa Vol 2.





I divide my screen monitor 1, put the site Lovendor, monitor 2 opens my Gmail to write a draft, curious draft about mirrors.
On February 1, I looked at the blog of Marina, vocalist Lovendor and there has a photo with Mirror.



Also on February 1 saw the blog of Ms. Michishige in the Mirror.


 On the same day 1, Ms. Mitsui also in the Mirror.


On the monitor 1, the related videos for the Music Vol.2 Festa, appears Tsunku B♂y the living legend of J-Pop, with Tokyo Skytree in background, singing a beautiful song.
 つんく♂『しょっぱいねソロリップVer.』 (TSUNKU♂ Shoppaine (salty tears).
With a bit chocolate of Haruna, these salty tears, maybe also have slightly salt of sea.




I continue with the draft in monitor 2 Gmail, I make a banter with the M's and Mirrors
The draft is like this:


Oda talk to Miss Mimi, M&M's, Miss Michishige, Miss Mitsui of MoMusu Morning Musume, and Marina Music Festa Lovendor. No play so close of Mirror.
Knows the Danger Dear Detective Oda.

That Danger is referring to an older photo of Takahashi and Miss Michishige.

#FunForMe. In the reverse Looking Glass, 9:46pam? becomes into 2:14pm or 14:14. 
A1 T4K4H4SH1
#高桥 爱 #道重 さゆみ (◎ ゝ ω ·)

Boot Recovering Backup>>
## UNAUTHORIZED USER LOG ON:

WHITE_PAWN > Red Queen. Can you see me?
I'm looking for Oda Sakura. We also have to see the case Takahashi and Michishige.
They're trying to through the looking glass.

RED_QUEEN > Yes but why Sakura? The case Takahashi , Michishige and mirror I understand. And also about the inExplicable Expansion of Erina.

WHITE_PAWN > Today I'll find Korahu and we 'll study the chemical structure of molecules found in plants such as Polyphenol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphenol and Chlorophyll http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorophyll

RED_QUEEN > The study is Connected with the Case Ikuta Erina Expansion, Candescent Chlorophyll!?

WHITE_PAWN > Sakura is a plant, Oda is encryption. Glauber's grandfather had 12 cocoa farms, but a mysterious disease called witches' broom, destroyed all the trees of Cocoa. Oda Sakura can help us, she is an great detective and seems that she is the nerd of the group. How can I meet you?

RED_QUEEN > You'll have to jump the 2econd of 5ive streets.
I'll be there at 22:55.

## USER LOG OFF RED_QUEEN ##

> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.


> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.

> SYSTEM ERROR SHUTTING DOWN.



Tsunku finished singing Shoppaine, then has another video related to Party Music Vol 2.
You all, like green chlorophyll. But not all are equal, each with different characteristics. 
Unpretentiously I watch the video of Hello Project!




However something very strange happened ........






I returned the video again, I noticed something very relevant in clothing of Sakura.
My God in my draft, I remembering Sakura as the detective nerd, when I referred to her research Erina Expansion, and Ai and Michishige.
Just reminding Detective Oda Sakura, playing with Ms and mirrors, in draft on Gmail monitor 2. Meanwhile Sakura appears on monitor 1, dressed in costumes similar to the most famous of all detectives. See this short brim hat, this cape, only lacked the pipe and magnifying glass.
That's right I'm not mistaken. I remembered him immediately.



Sherlock Holmes

This is no joke, I want to emphasize, that this is not a game! It was a very big force of attraction that made me, come to this point again. Quote Oda detective on monitor 2, and she immediately, simultaneously appears on the monitor 1, dressed like similar costumes, United Kingdom, in the time of Queen Victoria, 19th century.


I think this complicated case, manifestations by acting in secret, but wanting to make it clear , that these entities are present in our lives all the time. It is easy to feel and even scale the presence of this spectrum, and I believe, they are directly linked to the divine, and not know, even if Holmes himself with his sensitive nose, however cold and somewhat skeptical to all this, could understand this situation .
A Study in Scarlet (Escarlata Leyenda) first story which appears Sherlock Holmes.
221b Baker Street the address of Holmes's apartment (Oda 12) with the touch of my 2.











Returning to beginning of this blog and still writing this post, I returned to sing the music of Paul McCartney, No More Lonely Nights. For curiosity I checked the music video of this song. I had never seen, and I realized that Paul appears in the scenes with other ex-Beatles Ringo Starr, and in time the Victorian Era, the same Era of Sherlock Holmes. Without imagining the surprises of this epoch who came this day.
Box Big Blue 1.
So here ended the cycle of riddles of the day February 1, 2014.


Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights por Vlad_dfsin

And it seems that you are reading and understanding my thoughts Sakura, between what happened on February 1 and this post Feb 4. You posted on February 2, exactly the clothes that I was thinking all day.
Sherlock HOlmes can never explain, maybe you can explain Sakura Oda.




http://lovendor.jp/
http://ameblo.jp/lovendor-blog/image-11762076508-12831228108.html
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/image-11762519438-12831762127.html
http://ameblo.jp/mitsuiaika-blog/image-11762451950-12831661246.html
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460409047377981&l=66416eec01
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11763486002.html?frm_src=thumb_module

No comments: