About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/11/26

Sayonara Sayumi



You by my side, even in that dark grove, yet you never had fear. His hands rely on my hands, the pulse of our hands. Then that grove brightened, then we can walk serenely into that grove. Because you believed in me, because of this all these things happen.

Being choked by the giant octopus, just to see you on the big aquarium, coconuts fallen on the ground, never would lose that train that went through Ube, and now follows without a final destination. Perhaps one of 2, knows your true destiny, travel toward the stars.

I relearned many things with you Sayumi, his greatness helped me find paths that we walked, an infinite sweetness, I can not define all this affection, I wanted to find you, and I found.
However the most important thing I relearned with you Michishige Sayumi, was the infant feeling.
Even with all pain, I believe we have learned the lesson, that the love is for all, that still believe and sacrifice to find it.

My beloved sister Sayumi, my little sister, even if your physical body suffers, in all directions of my spirit, I swear that your spirit, will live forever with so proudly, as living now, leads through death. With the illusion of flower fields.
Living forever in paradise, with all your beauty and nobility intact.

Sayumi you should never go back to the living world, let alone this sad land, with so many people infected, rowdy, all with eyes closed for true beauty.
You were almost to enter into eternal life in the wonderful country of Comet, all flowers would be for you, why come back to this Earth, just before his soul travel along with the train comet.

Thank you for trusting me.
Sayonara Sayumi!












No comments: