About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2011/10/27

A Letter to Friends



Dear friends spiritual warfare is real and in fact we are in an ultimate, final crisis.I have watched you and your experiences and exceptional ability and also I know you watch me.Its capabilities were acquired by the grace and your efforts to always cultivate love.


My friend from Mauritius Island, I am happy and proud Their work and you are a Being of Light That many people will awaken to the Sacred Wisdom. Yes I believe if you spread the knowledge of spiritual phenomena and show to the people that the human being is infinite, sow it in individual hearts will certainly decrease the rate of violence in his country. I learned many things from Anodea Judith and you can always count on my support.




My dear friend from London their psychic potential, make you a single person, this amazing gift is the equivalent of seeing a line of intense light in a maze that seems endless. Stay calm, serene in his state since the end of this maze is approaching.


I speak now with my friend from Egypt, is very admirable but its concepts and consider you in a very high plateau. But know that I try to mirror the teachings of Bodhidharma, never carry with me the pride and spiritual pride. Wisdom is in all expressions of life, watching the ants on the wall Bodhidharma was inspired to be the father of martial arts. Ascended beings of light at 15rd dimension, has much to be learned from the 3rd dimension and vice versa. A cycle that will never complete. For one of the principles of wisdom and always consider that we have much to learn, no matter which dimension is high. The chalice that overflowing infinite wisdom is in the hand of Father




Now I talk with friends in Italy. Mio caro fratello. It is released very brave all his knowledge and his works.Turin shines stronger by the fact of their existence. Awarded for the gift of healing through hypnosis. The laws of God is being tarnished by the laws of men, greed hatred and jealousy is creating too much anxiety in society, multiplying evil.


 Here I do a little comparison between hypnosis and the dynamics of a physical, the torque, the torque of the soul creating an incredibly powerful energy, loaded on its own axis, without immediately released with all the power and nothing can stop this power. The ignition of the soul that induced sleep, awakening from apathy and discouragement, breaking all the chains that hold people in their phobias. When I created the great circle of salt and oil and put the people in it and cried for mercy so that each one of them was exorcised his demons, and gets rid of evil forever. Perhaps I might at that moment I had practiced some form of hypnosis. 


Many things happened in that circle of salt, snakes appeared from nowhere and old people were strong like Mike Tyson because of demonic power and their voices were equal to those of fallen angels. Speaking of snakes today I saw a beautiful snake with a most beautiful green color in the world, was just me and her on the road. I hope the snake is positively divine alchemy. The coincidences do not stop, the one that lives in my heart did not go to Sicily, it was just to Turin, she is a few kilometers from you. Amazing! Turin my dear friend you are a flame of hope that awakens people's eternal sleep and ignorance.


My friend in Venice, I felt her wake up and am very happy with the new fresh water fresh and clear. A woman born in the waters like my dear Marys, also born of the waters. The canals of your beautiful city is the only scenario that could combine with the woman born of a single element Acqua. All I saw was the sad carnival masks venice, but today I can see the other side (EPOCA NUOVA) the pierrot back to smile even in a city bleak and bucolic. God is unbelievable how wonderful life is the story being written every day.The responsibility of caring for people, that has a calling for it and a responsibility that exposes the risk that absorb contaminated with disease and evil of others, the power of the Holy Spirit protects you from all evil, the struggle continues . keep caressing the wheat, remember the wheat is the souls of people are being prepared for the great harvest, you love the soul of this people. The days of great harvest approaches.The harvest is plentiful and the workers are few.


My friend from Russia their control over their lucid dreams is something exceptional, and I'm sure one day you will get the golden key, until that day arrives enjoy your journey through this fantastic world, but be very careful between the limits the valleys of the shadows, always remains near the stairs while you are not sure of his true goal. This is a gift that many would like. Many when they realize that we are living this experience is startled and immediate response are sucked into their routines. Routines sad or happy. For when we have a happy life no matter if you're dreaming or not. Because they live a happy life is dreaming.


Those who experience the capabilities of transmutation, synchronicity, precognition, healing and other incredible potential will be the first to awaken. All ready for the new world to the new covenant of peace.remain purity, innocence, many things will happen even more extraordinary.

No comments: