About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2011/11/09

Persephone, Venus & Moon


What way the CiCi Li phenomenon began? One day and I was without internet at my house, and I went to a lan-house near my home. The lan-house owned by a Chinese family, the users calls the owner of Martin China.
Everything decorated with things from China, lucky cat, dragons, gold and red etc ... In Lan-house I received your video on the Fat Witch Brownies. So I visited your channel and the video featured was Cooking Tips: How to Pick the Perfect Steak: Vlog # 38 CiCilicious

I realized something very strange, this video is 5:55 minutes, I looked at the CloCk was 10:55. Remaining 55 minutes to finish my time in lan-house. I looked at the number of subscribers to your channel (2555) 44,155 channel views.
Began a advertising of the Great Wall of China in the mini tv pc. I thinking CiCi Li she is Chinese, then immediately I did this first screenshot.



[click to enlarge]

So I looked other numbers. CiCiliciousnyc on youtube since 27/12/2010, date of last visit 27 minutes ago, I checked your nationality and date of birth 11/22 ... then I falls backward. :)
Lan-House of Chinese Family, Great Wall of China on TV, many 555, the number 5 is important not only because it is a reflection of the number 2, but because of the amount of numbers 55555 on day 04/25/2011. Amazing!




All great stories have great characters, you remember Angela B. Pan Photography (Abpanphoto's Channel) from Philadelphia and Maryland Sunflowers Field Vlog 22#, Cool things still happen in channel. Always appears amazing people between us. But what happened between CiCi Li and VenusAngelic was something truly incredible, .


You remember, the 2econd comment (my comment :) on the video Learn to cook the best Sweet Nutella Crepe @Vive La Crepe Soho NYC. I wrote "Sweet Nutella Crepes and Nutella Sandwich. Later I explain :D"
Ok I'll explain now. Someone tweeted VenusAngelic the Video Vlog 6# I watched, enjoyed, had so much fun, Venus is very cute and funny. Very cool, especially the part she speaks Sandwich, very Kawaii (◕‿◕). I returned the video and paused, part of Sandwich.



I get a document in printer in another room, was when I returned and saw that you had to tweeted (NYC 11:48 am) How to Make Humongous #Healthy #Tuna #Sandwich in 2 minutes @damascus_bakery (5 minutes ago). Of Course I Make a Screenshot to register one more historical moment. :D




Other interesting details in the description of  video: Appears the word Sunflower, by chance this video was the number 122 on my list Sweet Docinho, she has 57 videos and this video was the vlog number 6 WooW!!! (Silence of Mystery O.O) I'll explain at the end of this post .
Only 5 hours after you uploaded the video.-- Learn to Cook the best Nutella Crepes With Sweet CiCi Li @ Vive La Crepe Soho Video (2.25min :P).-- And you tweeted this video (NYC 4:55pm)




Look that, very nice, VenusAngelic with Nutella exactly 00:22sec ohhh woooow. Sunflower Vanilla Puppys Hehe. I think in some countries such Australia and Poland has Nutella Vanilla artificial flavor. I'm addicted Nutella tOO.





Just a little pause CoinCidence fun, my father's nickname is Boi "TURINO". I'm model from Beauty Salon called "SOHO" in São Paulo (SOHO means Blue Bird), and remember the video Learn Song & Dance: "OKINAWA" Ryukyu. Few hours ago I had talked with a friend than I'll spend a long time in New York, but I have very curious to know California (my friend also want know California). Like Miyagi and Yukie S2. After the talking I come back  to Computer and Voilá, CiCi few hours ago uploaded the Video Okinawa Ryukyu is too much CoinCidence. It's just a Small details of your last videos.

✿You still remember our song? ✿⊱╮✩Rái✩ ✿Sing for me!✿ ✩Yukie, I no sing long time.✩ ✿Please. Please✿  Miyagi Sings♫Oh No Io No Yu Ki Oo Ra ka Ru a Na Ma Gi Io♪ ✿Oh, we were so young then✿ ✩Yukie, why you never marry?✩ ✿You never come back✿ ✩You knew I would not✩ ✿Yes, I knew✿ ✩My father...he ever tell you about how he feel when I leave?✩ ✿One time. He say he love you very much...and...what you did was right.✿ ✩Except for one thing. I should have taken you with me.✩



Yep! Look that others feats by VenusAngelic, cool this screenshot Venus's featured video  (uploaded 10/22/2011)
2 and 2 fingers exactly at 2:05 :) She is the Best ... haha...



VenusAngelic has an incredible perception about the numbers recurring events that accompany her.
VenusAngelic certainly have a great power of persuasion and extraordinary extrasensory ability. 
The VLOG 6# 夏休み is one of the funniest I've ever watch in my entire life
VenusAngelic you are majestically Angelical.




Look at it the coolest!! She created the channel on 05/22/2010 hehe :). But something strange happened and that haunts me, since I was born. The Number 666. I was the guy 6666 to subscribe  the VenusAngelic's Channel  :/





Day 11/07  I visited the channel of  Mom's Venus Palermo, Margaret Palermo wow look amazing. 9,666 channel views.





Mar always Mar ... Maria Mary Marie Marina Mary Martin Margaret. Palermo is an Italian city located in the region of CiCiLy err ... Sicily sorry :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palermo


2 Girls with a Mix of nacionality. CiCi China, USA---Venus Japan and some characteristics  European Aryan.
Funny that recently, CiCi Li and VenusAngelic almost match in Europe. CiCi in Italy-Turin, Venus in Spain-Santa Cruz. Venus I think right now she's in London. 2 Asians lost in Europe.


Right Now Time Zone New York -2 São Paulo +2 London. :P



There are many coincidences. Anyway Italy united one more time 2 girls for the similarity of the name of the city (V)Palermo and the Region (C)SiCily.
    
Palermo is capital of the Sicily


Last week I heard on the radio the story of Persephone, I found a fascinating story. Yesterday when I was writing this blog, I was researching more details about the story of Persephone or Kore, and discovered something amazing, who was not mentioned on the radio. The exact geographical location where it happened the story of Persephone. 
The Prairies of Enna in Sicily ... Wow!                               


       Enna-Sicily


I was so impressed, that I decided  to reveal a story never written at the end of the post.


Italy is magical Turin, Enna, Palermo, Sicily and still I have to decipher the enigma of Venice.

Okay, I talk a lot about the number 222 or 555 but I was born under of the curse of number 666. On my birth certificate, my phone in São Paulo, among other things appears the number 6 is impressive. On my birth certificate that is written under the number 66665 on page 196 of the book ... I also was born in the Day of the Dead on November 2. and 7hours am & 5minutes. My city Ibicaraí was founded in 22/10/52. Any Satanist would envy me. Other curiosities. I say I am a Palestinian philosopher. Ibicaraí before was called Palestina, the last letters that appears on my birth certificate is CG.


   




When I was 13old lived in Europe for 3 years in my beloved City Seraing in Belgium, Rue Verte. Near many beautiful woods, now changed name street to Allée du Beauséjour.

 Bois de Seraing Au bout du chemin lumière


 I lived in an apartment next door to my school Athénée Royal Air Pur. On my 2econd day in Seraing I had the most horrible view that a child can have.
I saw in my bedroom a big ghost, more than 2 meters tall in front my door and dressed all in red with a trident in his right hand, he smiled at me, a ironic smile, I was horrified not know where to run. So I through the demonic spectrum and desperately knocked the door of my parents, I looked back and he came to me. Then my parents opened the door. Other day my body appeared many red spots. I went to the hospital and the doctors did not identify the disease. 

The next day the spots disappeared and I never slept in that bedroom. The bedroom was reserved for the sports equipment of my father. I slept with my sisters 3 years. Shortly  I made many friends and discover the story about my bedroom. 4 years ago a guy killed himself, jumped out the window of my bedroom and died. Details of the apartment, was number 13, on the 4th floor. The number 13 many consider the number of bad luck, rare exceptions he considered a lucky number. Ask to any Japanese about the legend and superstition of 4th floor, many hotels and hospitals in Japan, are not the 4th floor.
None of this is my invention, my sisters are witness on Facebook to confirm everything I am talking about this.


Real apartment

My teenage life was much more terrible, with many views, the paranormal and disturbing dreams, I entered the ChurCh to try to free myself, the Church is called the Church Universal of the Kingdom of God. Shortly I became a exorcist. I saw things even more terrible a war against the forces of evil. I do not want to quote things when I lived there, but I guarantee things were terrible, polteigheit, people floating and also miracles.  I slept many days in the church, and all night I listening screams of horror, doors slamming, lights, demons, snakes appeared out of nowhere, etc...The spiritual world is more real, than the real world.






The number 2 began to appear constantly in my life the day than I made a sacrifice. I Climb the Serra da banha  (Mount of Fat in Ibicaraí) in fasting and prayer, to be prepared to fight against the demons. Me and my friend Andre, cry aloud and prayer under the mount, asking for divine help. So armed men appeared and asked that we take out of place, then ran away, behold, then began a heavy storm and various lightning fall near us.


Then I fell on rock and had many scratches and bruises, we down the hill.
Arriving home, I could not sleep, I had a very high fever. I began to have visions of endless numbers with decimal places, they pass before my eyes, was delirious, talking about things incoherently, no sense. My aunt Soza thought I was crazy, I mentioned all States of Brazil, I associated the brazilian states with infinite numbers and started doing calculations, the sum always ended with the number 2 or 22 or 222 or 2222 .... 
I almost died on this day. After this day, I always see the number 2 anytime anywhere.








I'm sealed with the number of the beast 666, my birthday the day of dead, strange and horrific events, was born in Ibicaraí-Bahia, Brazil. The state of Bahia is not only a place known only for having been the largest producer of CoCoa (ChoColate fruit) in the world, but for being the place where have more black-magic practitioners in the world. In Bahia many and many wizards and witches. It is no coincidence that the curse of the Witch's Broom destroy all CoCoa plantations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moniliophthora_perniciosa
Funny that with so many strange things, if I tell my life for an Archbishop of the Vatican, I can become a candidate for anti-christ.




   
A dozen colorful sculptures—each 22 feet tall, two tons in weight and representing a powerful orisha of Brazil's African derived religion Candomble—are arranged on the lake's perimeter and grouped in a circle out on the water.

Many are born on bad lucky star, some on Lucky Stars. I'm sure CiCi Li and VenusAngelic born on Lucky Star.
The Japanese and Chinese, could be sisters.
Venus is the 2econd planet of the Solar System in order of distance from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 days. Venus reaches its maximum brightness a few hours before dawn or after sunset, therefore known as the Morning Star or the Evening Star. Received its name in honor of the Roman goddess of love and beauty Venus, equivalent to Aphrodite. After the Moon is the brightest natural object in the night sky.


This remind me of an old legend, a part of the mythology never cited.





The beautiful Persephone daughter of Demeter and Zeus, Persephone is the focus of the story resulting in the division of the seasons, giving us the sweetness of Spring and the bitterness of Winter. Hades did not woo the beautiful Persephone. Kore walking in the prairies of Enna, to pick flowers in Sicily, she found a beautiful narcissus, flower solitary at the lake. 

Ignoring this is a cunning trick prepared by Zeus to lure her into the arms of his brother, the innocent young woman approached stooping to pick flowers so easy. Suddenly the earth opened at his feet and his bowels came Hades in a car. No time to escape, Kore was snatched into the depths of Hell. With his abduction and subsequent rape, Kore, which means "virgin", has been called Persephone.

After much protest, Persephone came to love the cold blooded king of the underworld but her mother, Demeter, was consumed with rage and sorrow. She demonstrated her anger by punishing the earth’s inhabitants with bitter cold and blustering winds. Unless Persephone was returned to her mother’s side, the earth would perish.

Hermes was sent to the house of Hades by Zeus to reason with Hades. He entered the kingdom of Hades and negotiated a compromise between the (usually cold and selfish) Hades and the (usually loving and caring) Demeter. Before Persephone could leave the underworld, Hades gave her a pomegranate seed to eat. By doing this he bound her to himself and his kingdom. When Demeter found out about the trickery she was angry but she was also resigned that there was nothing she could do... her loving daughter was bound to the Lord of the Dead. With no alternative, it was agreed that Persephone would to spend part of the year with her husband, Hades, and part of the year in the sunlight with her mother, Demeter.

When Persephone is with Hades the earth is wracked by the sorrow of her mother. But, when Persephone returns from the underworld to walk the earth again, Demeter pours forth the blessings of Spring to welcome her beloved daughter home.
She is often confused with the Roman goddess, Proserpina.

☸ڿڰۣ———
Once upon a time in the spring, Persephone returned from the Underworld to the Prairies of Enna in Sicily, to meet her ​​mother Demeter, however did not find his mother. But everything was blooming as usual, Demeter had already prepared the earth with care and love for Persephone.




Even in garden so much beauty, Persephone heard groans of pain. She saw 2 little girls appeared to have only 7 years old. One girl has a precious ornaments of rubies and on top of his head. She had a word with golden letters with the word Gentleness.


The other girl had ornaments in topaz and under the top of his head with the word Benevolence.
A Tiger always accompanied the 2 girls. When Persephone approached the Tiger roared fiercely to try protect the children, but one girl calmed the Tiger, and Persephone can then get closer. Persephone realized the presence of another child was a boy and his eyes were bleeding.




Persephone ask:
Girls what are doing here, why the boy's eyes bleeding. 


While very young the girls were not shy in front of Persephone.


Gentleness reply:
One of the demons of her husband Hades takes the eyes of this child, the pain and moans him, was so great that the other side of the world we hear the groans, certainly the pain was far beyond the east and straightaway we open the portal to help this boy.


Persephone:
Why takes your eyes?


Benevolence reply:
Hades needs of thousands of innocent eyes to create your own Oracle. To predict all enemies attack.


Gentleness:
We know that we can no longer recover the eyes of this boy, because we do not have access to portals to the Underworld. We never can find the devil and take his eyes again.




Benevolence: But we know one person in Asia, it can create new eyes to this boy and therefore the cure for other children who had their eyes removed.
We can not waste any more time we go back to the east


Persephone realizes that for a little moment a single word written very gently with a beautiful light at the top of the head of the 2 girls. Ideograms that Persephone can not read. So Persephone asked.


Persephone: What means this symbols on top of their heads?


Gentlleness: Even if we spoke to you Persephone, you could never understand the true meaning of this words. You got lost in the lust of hell fire, you still have your eyes with some shine of innocence because of love of his mother, but actually you're a blind woman. More blind than this child.


Benevolence: We need to leave the boy's bleeding came back.


The 2 girls and the boy went up in the great Tiger, opened a portal. And at the exact moment the Tiger jump in the direction of the portal, here comes Demeter,  Persephone's mother. 
She immediately throws his magic and close the portal.




Demeter:
Where you going with this this boy, I know him. I know his parents. What happened to the boy  was you who hurt him?

Persephone: calm mom let me explain ...

At the moment Persephone tried to explain, the Tiger rest the children on the ground and attack Demeter.
Demeter thows his magic hit the Tiger and can prevent the attack.
But Demeter accidentally burns the most precious flowers in the garden. The Orchids Heavenly.

Demeter: Look what you did, my darlings orchids, was too much work to grow my chéries. You'll pay me.

Gentleness: Poor Demeter and her illusion of paradise, here I see lots of flowers and colors, but a paradise where demons take the eyes of children, never will be a paradise. It just a hell makeup of heaven. All the flowers in your garden are less value than a single sheet of the Tree of Real Paradise...




Very long post I Continue.... Later




CiCi, Venus, you have a great responsibility to bring the joy, hope and love into the hearts of people. Sow peace, empowering people to never give up their dreams, while living in a world increasingly sad and violent, where evil always want to dominate.
But never forget to take care of their own hearts. Whenever feed with the spiritual fruit of humility, compassion and love for the family.


Girls never forget that the beauty and mystery that surrounds you are not a mere accident. They are divine gifts, for a merit and high value of the Love that you have in your heart.
The same love, wisdom and sense of justice, of 2 girls Benevolence and Gentleness. That carry with you, in this live and other lives for all eternity.
God Bless!







No comments: