About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/05/12

Aya Ishiguro - Happy Life Happy Pig Happy Recipe Happy Birthday



Aya, since all this started, since unexpected contact with the union of love.
This is a desperate love to show love in a world that is more terrible to live.
My efforts are brutal and do whatever possible to create a real sense, a transformation, a rise without limit to transpose the chaos.
The mental chaos of humanity creating a world of artificial behavior. Where it is hard to breathe, hard to contemplate the sweet little things of life.
Since the pain Sayumi the most absurd synchronicities. I do not know exactly how you feel I try to avoid their field, their sacred mental barrier of an ever happy and consecrated life.

Aya one of the first chosen to create the music and love through charms that all these girls brought to the world, my eternal admiration for you Aya Ishiguro. Thank you!
The bites of cuddly rabbits, fantastic experiences, many things have happened since I met Morning Musume.


Right now just happened again, I went to get a picture of fluffy pig next to your photo and the windows explorer showed old screenshot of Miley Cyrus and PETA with a pig, I had even forgotten about this photo, but the energy I leads had have said. "Look Glauber remember this photo of Peta, you are writing for Aya on the day of her birthday, remember that silly little joke in Twitter ".


Then again we have yet another connection.
Interestingly it was a photo she posted on the day of her birthday. Things happen when I'm writing I can not explain. And yesterday I read that Miley is seeing ghosts of children in her apartment in London, she saw a little boy sitting in the sink shaking legs. She told for Elle magazine that her sister almost died mysteriously burned in the shower super heated. Her mother also had a terrible experience.
There are many speculations about her life and others from behind a lot of fame there is a lot of pain, so I leave here my support for Miley. #TeamRespectForMiley #TeamProudForMiley and other Teams who create these crazy on net.


In my last post to Reina I talked about a strange combination 12002121221012 obviously also reminds its 12 Aya, the 12 of Aika and the unforgettable experience of day 12/12/12.
12 of Aya where Morning Musume started and where my connection with Morning Musume started.


I'm still trying to understand the mechanism of synchronicity. This invisible beings are incredible (the good beings of course), and the great desire they have to help us. In this exact line a light flashed on the left right now. I can say that these manifestations are manifestations of joy these beings.
2 days ago I was visited by a being very small, a woman holding his hand, like a child of 2 year old. I was sleeping on the floor like Japanese. That being looked at me and energized my mind. And then he was playing on the floor. He looked like a green jelly, very kawaii.

But what is the point of all this? Awakening the magic transmutation of Lilith, sleeping in all women and other powers. Women have a special hidden power, too powerful so they are suppressed by religions and society. There is a man in Brazil that began in a simple way your supernatural experience. Today he is able to pass through walls, floating like a ghost and also travel to other dimensions. He reached the full state of transmutation every living being has the ability to evolve in this manner.

To reach this level is necessary to maintain the state of mental purity spiritual synchronicity is the extent of this state of evolution. I can see all Momusu, not only in dreams but also meditating. Views are fantastic, really beautiful. I'm really happy for all this happiness.





Yesterday I recalled some CoCos, I remember that I, you and Sayumi exited the train and dropped on the floor many CoConuts. For only then I discover your Coconut Company.
Also other CoCos as CoCo Chanel.
Playing with the numbers of Ai Takahashi.

Had a dog called CoCo, then I found another puppy CoCo of Ai, and Reina made ​​the voice acting of the Fairy in Yona Yona Penguin, where the main character is called CoCo. Really everything is Connected, everything is CoCo.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463445870407632&l=d5c5af1d92 



I see a lot of blog titles emphasizing a supposedly happy life, but for you it is easy to feel genuine Happiness. A Happy Mother, who was born on Mother's Day, with Happy Children and Happy Husband (Shinya-Kuuuuuunnnn)


A truly Happy Life can only be born in a Happy Home, in a Happy family. Hardly born this Happy Life in loneliness.
So you Aya truly won in Life in every way.
Congratulations!



Aya Ishiguro -
Happy Happy Life Happy Recipe Pig Happy Birthday
My looooongest title 石黒 彩





No comments: