About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/03/30

Fukumura Floor Full oF Tenderness


I was on my computer seeing many pictures of Mizuki, choosing which picture would illustrate this post. So I chose the photo above, which reminded me a lot of softness and tenderness, comfort of life.
I turn off the computer and go to room thinking of the words to write, and everything that happened, every time thinking about Mizuki. I turn on the TV in room and the first thing that pops up and someone pressing many times the elevator button. At the moment, you in my mind, the elevator and its buttons, Mizuki and elevator again.

It was already 03/30 in Japan, had turned off the computer at 20:30. For this strength throughout this feeling, I keep moving. Mizuki you are beautiful in every sense, my heart perceives your heart.

I thought I could protect you, but you who protected me.
Thank you, I do not know where comes from your strength, but I remembered the morning breeze of my childhood if you protect me, I gain strength to protect you.

Just think of your caring, appear a child embraced with a teddy bear on the street, among other signs appear. I remember the first time I talked Teddy Bear of Love, the next day someone offered me a teddy bear biscuit with F oF Fuku-chan on t-shirt.





Remember this post:
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11771611386.html

You said the bear came back, and really came back, was the day I saw more bears in the street, including a shop full of small and enormous bears, which I found by chance.
Then I enter in a laundry, was washing many teddy bears.

And at the end of day, walking on an empty street, I look down and see hundreds of tags on the floor, Teddy Boom brand children's clothes. A floor full of tenderness, that magic will never end Mizuki.


So I ask, can I sleep with his teddy bear, this teddy surely still has some of warmth of your embrace.
A hug that frees us of any loneliness. I ♥ U



https://www.facebook.com/glauxberg/posts/569533863132165


No comments: