About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/03/16

Monkey of Hope



This picture was taken as the Thailand tsunami hit.
A monkey, saving a dog from the water.
I thought it was the sweetest thing.
Recently I have seen people offended, because are called monkeys by others, in street or stadiums, due to its resemblance to your race. But I say, that in many cases, is a direct affront not for humans, but for monkeys, referring directly to this comparison. 
Monkeys can achieve a level of awareness and kindness superior to many beings, 
called "rational". 

Humans with their eternal classifications. 
Monkeys can be my executioners, but I love a lot. 
Useless people, see the monkeys working for you, why you can't do the same.
Ape of Hope



No comments: