About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/04/17

Fukumura's Flute ♬♪

On my left were 2 men talking about, steel, mysticism and 4 years in the city that embraces all with your Redeemer. It was April 9, night. 
In my right, the young man persisted with his flute lesson. 
I said to myself, so sweet, seasick, I need to increase the sound of my headphone.
(Erina buy a new headphone for me). 

If this young with his flute, was a little bit middle bitter sweet, 
maybe I could enjoy, more considerately. 

Other day, 10 april, Fukuchan appears with his flute. 
This case is different. No matter how sweet you are. 
I'll enjoy, the sweetness of your melody, 
Equal to a bear, who licks his honey pot.







No comments: