About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2019/08/07

Focus dispersion of public commotion. Sayashi Riho You Never Learn!

False flag second stage, focus dispersion of public commotion
4 Big Fires in Japan in a short time. Between 18th July and 3rd August.
Very Strange!




Captured on 18nd of July 2019  Location is Kyoto,Studio KyoAni.
This was the main event to be dispersed.



Captured on Monday 22nd of July 2019  Location is Hiroshima
A fire has erupted from a factory in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan, on Monday afternoon.
https://spectee.com/detail/19623





Captured on Thursday 25th of July 2019  Location is Hokkaido
A massive fire has erupted from a recycle plant in Nanporo Town, Hokkaido, Japan, on Thursday early morning.
https://spectee.com/detail/19942




Captured on Saturday 3rd of August 2019  Location is Saitama.
Fire along with some explosion erupted from the chemical factory, DIC, in Ina Town, Saitama, Japan, on Saturday night.
https://spectee.com/detail/20848

Japan burning in fire and radiation is definitely a perfect place for the Olympics 2020, we will have a wonderful Olympics of the Hell.

The explanation is in the very title of this post, and it is necessary to disperse the focus of the commotion with the main event, which was a mass murder provoked by a group of professional killers, a maked up event by the mainstream media, blaming only one man, the fictional character named Shinji Aoba.
Then they purposely generate other fires in various places in Japan, for the public to forget about the most important event, the Kyoani fire.

As you try to spread baby powder in the air, try to hide the big white elephant in the room.
For most people who are anesthetized by the system and lying politics, this tactic works.

Janet Jackson helped me clarify the dispersion of the focus of public commotion when they murdered her brother Michael Jackson. In this case the focus dispersion was Farrah Fawcett (Charlie's Angels), murdered on the same day Michael's death, June 25, 2009. Janet's own word "this is how they do it with everyone"!
Need to kill & disperse in 2, 3 or more

Definitely the signs followed, showing that every day Japan is dying.
I see a lot of fire around here, but by chance I saw more fire on the 28th July, when I was reported by news!



When I heard about the Hiroshima fire I found this picture of Sayashi Riho.
Exactly on July 28th. Sayashi Riho's number 28. One day I did a curious alpha numeric trick between her and Rikako Sasaki.

I see a lot of flames now in Sayashi's apparitions. Looks like this is a recent alliance with Babymetal.


Writing these bad things, one day with energies intending me exactly on tragic Hiroshima's bomb birthday August 6th.
So burn more Sayashi, Burn much more, you and Hiroshima.
This is not a performance, this is a ritual. Pure Heresy,
Understand now the pains of childbirth.

You never learn Sayashi Riho, you never learn!

I know all these satanic signals, in your fingers up and down, this is not my emotion engine, cube fingers. So on earth, as in heaven, they are invocations to castes of demons, among them the androgen Baphomet, this is definitely not a simple performance.

Walking dark streets, cars pass, the streets smell like gasoline and diesel oil, all over the platform, don't you see the tower Sayashi!?
All wrong, but all right, no matter what you do, I'm no longer a desperate man!
All wrong, but all right, almost always as you always wanted Sayashi, now I want only you to get out of my way, now I want to see!

This was my initial capital, which was burned down, by the ego and stubbornness of a little girl.
That was a detriment, but I'm used to simple red.

My particular decisions can decide lives.
I bet on you Sayashi Riho, my stakes were heavier on you than Shimamura Uta, and I don't know when Shimamura will forgive me.

You're taking steps into the darkness, the light in that darkness will be just the evil fire, don't walk that way anymore, I just want you to know that I'm here.
I didn't send you to New York to learn these things, the light that was in you is fading every day.
And I'm one of the few who knows your true light Sayashi.
Maybe you were worthy of Carnegie Hall, but I see again that I was completely wrong.

I have stones in my shoes, which Kudo Haruka destroyed on the right foot, and at the exact moment.
The sign I needed! I'm against everyone, and nobody, I'm just waiting for what will happen.
Just as they do with cathedrals, blaspheming of the faith, they will do with the Carnegie Hall, blaspheming the high culture, of pure art in all its essence and beauty, just to provoke me, I know the human nature of these producers.
I cannot fight alone against the decay of Christianity and culture of European and American.
Maybe the Juice = Juice project for America should go the same way as Dorothy and say bye bye to Kansas.

I wrote something in 2013, sometimes I hate my own words when they involuntarily become prophecy. My words are just little seeds, which sometimes take a long time to germinate their meaning.



Perhaps it is only the separation of tares and wheat, war of polarity that separates what is good and what is evil. Maybe you Sayashi just revealed your Ham's descent. When Noah recovered his conscience, he cursed Ham's son Canaan, referring to him as the "servant of the servants." Genesis 9:25 "and said, Cursed be Canaan; be a servant of his servants to his brethren..........
Canaan, referring to him as the "servant of the servants."

Is a genealogy of the sons of Noah and their dispersion into many lands after the Flood.
Maybe it is necessary, one more flood to put out so much fire. Or more fire to destroy everything at once.

I look at the woman, she didn't smile. Perhaps you don't understand that walk in darkness, suit jackets without heads. This is at a time when the japanese rulers themselves, try to wound their own children with their by own sword, slashing their heads, an accurate cut of a wicked, cowardly, and father Samurai.
When they miss the accuracy of their blades, they burn their children alive.

His face is already unrecognizable, his brightness silenced the sound, his voice that always touched me in the depths of the soul is also dying, all death.


Just a yin and a yang or a couple of pipe dreams



And it all boils down to the same old pain
Whether you win or you lose isn't gonna change a single thing.
I read it all, every you word Riho, and I still don't understand a thing  and what had you heard!?
Was it love, I feel the energy of your feelings, and I know that you are suffering,
and deep down, I know you recognize your mistakes.
Was it take another walk in the dark
You'll never learn Sayashi Riho, You never Learn!




I'd pray to God if there was heaven
but heaven seems so very far from here.



https://glauxberg.blogspot.com/2019/07/voices-deliberately-silenced-kyoani.html

No comments: