About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/04/13

Ai Takahashi Long Path 高橋 愛 長い道のり


生田 衣梨奈 亀井 絵里 勝田 里奈 真野 恵里菜 Just to complete the combo 11 and months february, march, april with Erinas. Erina Ikuta, Eri Kamei, Rina Katsuta & Erina Mano April 11, 1991 (age 22) Happy birthday late but necessary. 
Hey Ikuta アディオス Spanish Katakana!? Then "Adios" for you Too :P
Yesterday i saw again 2 White Pick up Truck, 1 was broken and other very old. That means Reina is happy, but very tired. Rest Lena. Reina Big Pick up Truck, Koharu a Hummer, Sayumi maybe Jeep, Gaki Land Rover.
Women a fragility wants be protected by a War Tank.
Takahashi's Old photos that show me long paths, i really must do this on your special day number 14, tomorrow for me, today for you Ai. 
Swastikas in my head and in my throat, God blessed your throat everything gonna be right. Let's walking.
If something wrong happen with me in my long path, i would say goodbye for all.
This is my way, the Pig's Path. The Dog's Path...

No comments: