About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/04/11

China Girls: Li Chun, Qian Li, Chun Li & Reina Pick Up Truck

Yes chinese girls with my number 2 and 5 a perfect sequence thanks Mizuki.
李纯/李純 (Li Chun) February 11  (age 25)  &  銭琳 (Qian Lin)  March 11  (age 22)


And today april 11 I saw Mizuki's Blog and few minutes later in my KMPlayer automatically appeared Chun-Li talk about Ki.  (yeah 3 hits combo: February 11, March 11 and April 11  :)
Mizuki's Post april 11. Mizuki Powerful legs, like Chun-li Ohhh!!!

Great the blacks pick up truck and silver disappeared, now many white pick up truck. Pick up colors reveals the humor of Reina Tanaka. I still need explain about Pick Up for you Lena.
Dodge Pick up truck Ram 2500

1st pick up Reina's White Pick up Truck, quickly sum of values = 20 ...20!? could be 21 the fateful day but was 20. Ah yes 20 has a monkey on the money, I had 2 monkeys $20 Reais and 2 turtles $2 Reais.
I still confuse... 
Reina monkey and Glauber pig slow like a turtle.
Grocery $10,11 out of supermarket the 1st thing that appear is the 2econd white pick up truck
plate 2947. Slice up in the middle 29/47   2+9= 11   4+7=11     11+11= 22
Yesss love in mathematics.

Ok China is the 2econd economy surpassed Japan. 
Would the Chinese are also surpassing the Japanese in the arts.



Swastikas in my head, plans for everyone. But that's a topic for another post. 
 卐  (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक)
My honor for The Incredible China Girls.





No comments: