About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/04/18

Tomato Gelatto


How to tell a nice Italian Perfetto Tomato Gellato (wonderful Frozen Tomato)
The Chinese created la pasta but the Italians brought the real charm to pasta using tomato with harmony and perfection.
But I'm not talking about pizza or spaghetti, I'll talk about salad.

But since I mentioned the Italians I will linked (Italy, Rome, Vatican, Pope) I'll tell you something interesting that happened on 04/16. By chance I watched a video of Pope Benedict 16 on 16 april saying goodbye the cardinals, the majority of cardinals declined to shake hands with the Pope. So I decided to write a post about it, pope, ets and the sun (in Portuguese). Was writing the post when I got in the middle of text, I discovered something even more amazing in Wikipedia, not only I watched the video of pope Benedict 16 on 04/16, but it was the Pope's birthday ( born April 16, 1927), I definitely do not know what is happening to me.

I should have get used to these things, but again I was surprised. Similar case happened with South Korean PSY, I thought my last twitter on 2012, December 31. So i tweeted the music most famous in the world Gangnam Style. On January 1st, I checked and saw that he had tweeted on the anniversary of PSY (December 31).

A day before day15 this great coincidence with the pope and his birthday. I was researching about marathons its modalities, tritlon, iron man, ultraman. I researched this because i was written in the 14th about a long path, in this case the long way of Ai Takahashi. I finished my marathons research   and minutes later i went to Twitter. And I saw the hashtag first in world trend topics #PrayForBoston, talking about the tragedy at the end of the marathon in Boston. I'll wait a little bit the investigations to write something in more detail about this tragedie.

 


Pope Benedict 16, Marathon, that is inexplicable is fantastic. And now Tomato!!

Yesterday the 17th, I ate a salad of lettuce, tomato and onion. But something caught my attention tomatoes. The tomato was very cold, like iceberg, Really delicious cold tomato.
And I told myself, I'll always come to eat at restaurant only because this, cold tomato. Not just that... I'll put the tomatoes in my freezer, and at home I eat tomatoes only cold.

In exact moment i thought about my plans with the tomatoes, a Tv Show, showed people dressed tomato, throwing tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, tomato killers, culinary with tomato, etc etc ... a true pout-pourri of tomatoes, with images quickly passing. This was a very fun synchronicity. (AH Yes I had lunch at 2:00 pm of course)
When I left the restaurant I saw trucks with tomatoes, trucks with the colors green and red like tomatoes. I arrived at the supermarket the promotion more special, was a tomato sauce concurring a car. They put a red car on top of a red and green truck in the parking lot. Simply wonderful.


Coming home I saw the fortnightly magazine Brazil's most important, called Veja. Showing the high heel of the president of Brazil Dilma Rouseff, treading a tomato. The magazine talks about inflation is really the restaurant where I ate the price stood a little more expensive, but has no problem.

I have no words!!
Try cold tomato or tomato ice cream is delicious :)





No comments: