About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/07/15

Koharu Rain




The gold and the letter in his neck, something mysterious and divine.
The clouds persecute me, and watering the exact 15:32 in my main vortex, where ever I see the dew wetting in the morning, killing the thirst of dry days. Now the rain soaked everything in my path.

In the distance I heard people screaming because the rain soaked all of them unexpectedly. I was on the hill, while the rain is approaching slowly, I was the last to receive those drops. It was a golden rain, for the sun disputed space between the gray and white clouds.
In my childhood after an excellent fishing, remember that I ran from one cloud like a cartoon character, because the cloud was small, looked like a giant shower floating on top of my head, I could see the rain a few meters from me, was funny and after a long time, similar scene happened, exactly on the day of your birthday Koharu. A magical moment in my magical place.

Rain with a perfect combination turned into drops of gold with the few rays of sun, like the choker around her neck, with the letter which also glowed golden. How to interpret this vision just in the last day 15, one month before his birthday.
Even in discouragement, you understood what i was trying to talk. Already make​​up and dressed in his dressing room, ready to shine, you're back to your universe.

What can I say other afternoons, where the feeling came stronger and my face turned into rain, and i could not understand, will never understand, you Koharu exceeded the sublime, something that, i thought would never be achieved. Maybe it was the Gem Gold in January 15 he returned to bless again, this morning and afternoon. Floating in the air where I saw the first leaves of the Tree of Life. Maybe I have not been righteous enough with you, for not understanding the expression, not understanding why the sublime can be achieved. But life always wants to surprise us, delight us more and more, and you Koharu did this to me.
Thank you Koharu, Thank you.

So I speak my sentences for 2 times. These tears nevermore Koharu, nevermore, you is very strong.  The answer is simple, you know. Not fear, all this spiritual pressure.
Remember I will protect your happiness. 
Is still 15. Koharu sometimes is quite complicated for a man to undertand the purpose of fighting. Or why supporting, the weight of the armor. I sought wisdow under the Sun, while I saw you in the Rain.



No comments: