About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/07/13

The Girlfriend - Sayumi Michishige 道重さゆみ


If you want to be my girlfriend
Ah, what a beautiful girlfriend
You could be
If you want to be my only
Exactly this little something
This whole thing my
That no one can be

You've got to take an oath
Only having one thought
Being only my, even die
And also do not lose that little way
To speak slowly
These stories of You
And suddenly I do a lot of affection
And well cry softly
Without anyone knowing why

Most if more than my girlfriend
You want to be my lover
My beloved, most loved, for real
The one beloved by love predestined
Without which life is nothing
Without which one wants to die

You have to come with me on my way
And maybe my way is sad for you
And your eyes must be just my eyes
Your arms my nest
In the silence after
And you have to be the ultimate star
My friend and companion
At infinity of us 2




No comments: