About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2014/01/31

ChildLike Sakura, Amu, Tami


Oda Sakura for Morning Musume is newest piece on the chessboard, but for me it is a very old piece. 
This hairstyle, the serene look and penetrating of Sakura, reminded me of someone. who?




Tamara "Tami" Stronach (born July 31, 1972 in Tehran, Iran, age 41) is an Israeli American dancer and choreographer who has also worked as an actress. Tami a very interesting story, that takes us to the ancient kingdom of Persia
Her father, David Stronach, is a renowned archeologist of ruins of Ancient Persia (modern-day Iran) and a professor at UC Berkeley. David met his wife, an Israeli archeologist named Ruth Vaadia, in Tehran, where they both worked on excavations at a Tehran site. They got married shortly afterwards, and Tami is their second child.

Only 2 Movies
1984 - The NeverEnding Story - The Childlike Empress / Southern Oracle
2008 - Fredy a Zlatovláska - Panenka z krámku kuriozit

By chance one more surprise, I found Tami and the White Rabbit, shortly after talking with Amu and  the White Bunny.
Tami as Alice in The Flying Machine's Adaptation of Alice in Wonderland 2007
Amu and Tami and choreographies, true love and dedication for dance of this 2 girls.

But still there are things that link Oda, Amu, Aya, Alice, Ayumi, Monarchy and their Crowns (Kdo),
and Ai, other again yesterday, is not only chess is also a card game but there were no cards, but many papers scattered on the ground with HIA.
In the exact spot I urged, Hi! I Am Ai I Love And pAin, Hi! I Am Ai I Love And pAin, Hi! I Am Ai I Love And pAin, Hi! I Am Ai I Love And pAin!
And few hours later at the clock of White Bunny (Tic Tac)
So much HIA, HIA, HIA, HIA, HIA, HIA, HIA, on the ground.

Horses, White and Black Pawns in Chess, Black & White Chessboard. On my side Right Now!
Things appear and only we link.
So long since I talked to my dear detective Oda, about the enigma of the Red Queen, so much time a piece of the bottom of the trunk, with the piece of last week Alice, as piece of this week Amu.
All completely united!? No!
But Alice is a story which have not yet ended, like Neverending Story, as I do, you understand that,
I'll try, I'll try.
Amu, Tami & Sakura, Right Now!

Falkor: 
Go on.

Childlike Empress: 
Atreyu, why do you look so sad?

Atreyu: 
I have failed you Empress.

Childlike Empress: 
No, you haven't. You've brought him with you.

Atreyu: 
Who ?

Childlike Empress: 
The Earthling child. The one who can save us all.

Atreyu: 
You knew about the Earthling child ?!

Childlike Empress: 
Of course. I knew everything.

Atreyu:  
My horse died, I nearly drowned, and I just barely got away from the nothing. For what ?! To find out what you already knew ?!

Childlike Empress: 
It was the only way to get in touch with an Earthling.

Atreyu: 
But I didn't get in touch with an Earthling !

Childlike Empress: 
Yes, you did.

Childlike Empress: 
He has suffered with you. He went through everything you went through. And now, he has come here with you. He's very close.  Listening to every word that we say.

Bastian: 
What ?!

Atreyu: 
Where is he ? If he's so close, why doesn't he arrive ?!

Childlike Empress: 
He doesn't realize that he's already a part of the Neverending Story.

Atreyu: 
The Neverending Story, what's that ?

Childlike Empress: 
Just as he is sharing all your adventures, other's are sharing his. They were with him when he hid from the boys in the bookstore.

Bastian: 
But that's impossible!

Childlike Empress: 
They were with him when he took the book with the Auryn symbol on the cover, in which he's reading his own story right now.

Bastian: 
I can't believe it, they can't be talking about me.

Atreyu: 
What will happen if he doesn't appear?!

Childlike Empress: 
Then our world will disappear, and so will I.

Atreyu: 
How can he let that happen ?!

Childlike Empress: 
He doesn't understand that he's the one who has the power to stop it. He simply can't imagine that one little boy could be that important.

Bastian: 
Is it really me ?

Atreyu: 
Maybe he doesn't know what he has to do !

Bastian: 
What do I have to do ?!

Childlike Empress: 
He has to give me a new name. He's already chosen it, he just has to call it out.

Bastian: 
It's only a story, it's not real. It's only a story.

Bastian: 
Atreyu ! NO!

Childlike Empress: 
Atreyu !

Childlike Empress: 
Bastian, why don't you do what you dream, Bastian ?

Bastian: 
But I can't ! I have to keep my feet on the ground!

Childlike Empress: 
Call my name ! Bastian, please ! Save us !

Bastian: 
All right, I'll do it. I'll save you. I will do what I dream!

Bastian: 
MOONCHILD!

Bastian: 
Why is it so dark?

Empress Moonchild: 
In the beginning it is always dark.



Follow the white bunny
See you!!!

No comments: